GTV cup fun!

After posting my car for sale online on a fourm I frequent, I checked back one day to see how the sale was going to find that a typo had caused a whirlwind of madness! This vid clears it up and teaches me to watch what I type!

Talk about a marketing ploy! It created a load of posts from a user who had my car number (badge number) and others who where just looking, they thought I was a trickster, a theif or some other type of creature, It was funny. But I'm still trying hard to sell my car, it turns out I have it for way under what its worth, some go for £11k and mines £6.8k so I guess I should sell it easy, keep you posted - who ever you are reading these!

+++++++++

BETTER QUALITY .wmv VERSION HERE

+++++++++




Just excuse the bad camera (you try a over the shoulder cam in that car!)

0 comments:

 
>