Iphone hangups - why the iphone has suckable things they don't tell you


Ok, we all love mac's not the dirty rat burgers either. But I recently got myself the new 3g iphone, well to be honest I guess they will release the 4g shortly with all these problems fixed; but to date they have not, so I thought it would be constructive / destructive of me to tell you fine folk the real drawbacks to the phone.

I use computers a bit, so naturally I hoked and poked for workarounds, they are not there without the help of third party software (yes - pay for what apple left out).

Ok here goes:

1. The sms abilities are poor. By that I mean you can't forward a text! You cant copy and paste the words you sent either. This will hurt you lots if your the type of guy that copies old love texts and pastes them into new ones that you reckon your wife/girl won't remmeber. Now you have to slave over a new note, most likey not being as good as the ones you copied from the net.

2. The iphone camera is terrible, it does not zoom, it can't take multiple shots, it's way slow, it blurs, it has no timer, it has no editing ability, it really is a simple thing made for a housewife with 10 kids and no brain left over. Further more it is terrible to take your own picture with it as you have to bend your fingers around the front of it and try and guess the position of the button and then wonder if it took the picture. When it does, its blurred, off centre and just about the worst wide angle shot a phone can take.

3. Bluetooth - I got this phone and was so excited to sync with my mac and have incoming calls pop up on screen and then the ability to sms over bluetooth like my last phone, guess what!??! Apple decided to enable this amazing skill for everyone with a real phone other than their own spawn. I really am confused over this as it defies common sense - which is apple's selling point!

4. Well there is a four, but I'm taking too much time at the minute ranting, so I'll be back for 4 later.

I hope this helps you in making your future iphone purchase.
I'll be back with more.

BTW - the phone is awesome, makes my last smartphone look like a window licker.

0 comments:

 
>