Ok, so I'm back

Well, it's been a bit - this whole social networking thing is a bit much, apparently is part of 2000 living, so I guess I better get on the ball. 

I  got a facebook, myspace, blogger, friends reunited, flickr, photo forum, 3d forum, church forum and blogs that I frequent. I'm kind of thinking these things are taking a lot of my production time away from me. 

The reason I post this new update is that there are a lot of developments from my life at present, I'm not sure if I mentioned; but I have a number two child now: Addison Grace, she is amazing, I have moved work to a warehouse that is very cold, I drive a poke van that has adverts on it, I take photos now as a big part of my living.

I think that covers my things to date, the great news on my productions are the following:

1. DragonPrince is well underway
2. Im freelancing 3d for companies such as UTV and Developers
3. Best of all is this one: I'm making a 10 minute film with my buddy Alan, it's going to complete our pact since we were about p4 - to make a motion picture. It's not feature length, but a darn good try at doing it pro.

Life is great, my family are great, my mates are great. I'm a very blessed guy. I owe it all to God who makes all things possible. What more can I say...?

0 comments:

 
>